Chris Webb is an executive leadership performance coach operating from the South East of the UK. As founder and CEO of Leaders Retail Consultancy his coaching programs are engineered to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance, and make a meaningful difference in their companies and their lives. Based on a mix of modern philosophy, science and 23 years as a senior stakeholder in the retailing industry Chris`s perspective on leadership continues
to break new ground and produce exceptional results.
Leaders Retail Consultancy, delivers a truly unique and bespoke leadership performance coaching and training solution. The vision Chris has for his business is “to work closely with people in order for them to identify their strengths and potential, enabling a positive improvement”. Each program will always deliver tangible improvements which will be designed with all requirements taken care of. Chris has a wealth of experience in retail operations, in the field and in store management leading large and complex teams. Because of this experience Chris can offer a unique point of difference, using tried and trusted methods in his coaching. His coaching style generates realism and supports learning and ownership at a much faster rate.
Chris comes from an extensive retail background, having worked for Sainsburys, Tesco, Morrisons, Co-op and B&Q. Various senior positions have been attained by Chris in those businesses from store manager to area and regional manager. Chris has always had a passion for leadership and development and took that a stage further when he employed his own life coach to understand further behaviours and emotional intelligence. Not only has that given great insight in to personal self awareness, but also gaining a much greater understanding of how to effectively coach, support and develop others.
Operationally Chris has had a successful career working for some of the UK’s largest retailers. Commercially he has lead a large team in delivering savings of circa 500k in 6 months for a project on shrinkage. He has successfully project managed new stores, refits and refreshes. Community involvement has also been really important to Chris. Local initiatives that he has been part of have not only supported individuals that needed it, but have had a positive engagement and commercial benefit.
Chris will happily discuss further achievements and experiences so you can see the benefit he can offer your organisation.
Values and Reputation
- Integrity – Dealing honestly and transparently with all parties, treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- Leadership – This is the life blood of the business and where Chris has vast experience either through learning or working.
- Listening – This is a key Leadership skill and one Chris has in abundance to gain insight and provide the best client service.
- Self Improvement – The measure of success! Self awareness and emotional intelligence are the building blocks for great leaders.
- Collaborating – Chris`s style encourages collaboration and open thinking. Trust is important to him and is fostered around this value.
- Enthusiasm – Chris has a passion for achieving satisfaction not only for the client but ultimately the customers.
- Commerciality – Able to analyse trends, competition and key players in the retailing industry based on experienced background.
- Exceeding Expectations – Chris is highly motivated to deliver excellence for your organisation and your teams through the quality of work delivered.
- Consultancy specialisms – Leadership life skills, coaching, development and bespoke training to suit your organisation. Chris is also able to offer an advisory service for your business based on his retailing experience.
- Personal Development – Oxford University advanced business school (for the boardroom), benefitted from a personal leadership and life coach for 6 months, CPD and diploma in life skills coaching, CPD in train the trainer and CPD and diploma in coaching and mentoring.
The benefits of working with Leaders Retail Consultancy is you will get small business care and attention with big business thinking. Each assignment will be treated with individuality and with the aforementioned values and skills.
If you are interested in knowing more then why not have a conversation with Chris.